Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bitch, That Was 25 Years Ago!!!

Quick! What's the most FAMOUS music video of all time????










No, sorry. I know, I thought of this too at first. But no. Actually, it's Michael Jackson's "Thriller". Do you know that Ola Ray, the chick from the video, is SUING MJ for royalties off the video??

TRUE STORY!!

WHAT THE HELL??? That shit was 25 years ago!! I'm just saying, I didn't even know you could get royalties off being in a music video. My cousin Dane Dane is in all Shawty Lo videos, he ain't get paid for it though. Does Carlos owe him some money?? I need answers.

But on some real shit, Ola Ray is tripping. Or maybe not. I mean, it is a recession and shit. I'm finna look up my 2nd grade best friend up on facebook cause I gave her $1 to buy a Lisa Frank pencil and eraser from the school store and she ain't neva pay me back. I gots to get to dah moneys like Giesha said.



*Yeah, I know. I just wanted an excuse to post the Get'N 2 The Money video.

No comments: