Saturday, May 30, 2009

They Shoulda Never Gave You Ni99as Animation

Sorry I've been on hiatus. But I'm back with a fuckery filled post for you. By now, you've probably seen THIS NIGGA



from Pretty Ricky dancing in a gotdamn red speedo. If not, you can click here. I don't want to post it, cause that might cause the site to crash due to fuckery overload, considering what I'm about to post.

Somebody thought it would be cute to put it in cartoon form. *SIGH* I laughed SOOOOOOO hard.



B.Y.O.B. makes these all the times. Click here to peep some more. Shout out to the homie JanaiChristian for pointing me towards this jewel.


P.S. THIS SHIT is funny as hell too. Ya'll know I love Lil' Duval.

2 comments:

ListenToLeon.net said...

The cartoon clip and the one with the fat dude in the steel mesh are both HILARIOUS!!! That's some funny shit!

Caress Lepore said...

Why is his eye a star