Thursday, June 18, 2009

Didn't T.I. Kill Your Career Years Ago Lil Flip???

I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry. But honestly, I haven't come across fuckery of this epic proportion in a while. Remember Lil Flip?? It's okay if it takes you a while to remember. He was this rapper from Houston that had a lil quick shine, until he got into it with T.I. about being "King Of The South" (na'an one of them niggas was touching THE REAL King Of The South Kilo Ali, but I digress....). So Clifford did us all a favor and kindly murked Lil Flip's career.

But I guess Flipper couldn't leave well enough alone. I guess he figures since Clifford has a couple of months in the clink he should try to re-emerge. I'm all for that, but this IS NOT THE WAY to make any kind of comeback. Somebody makes a hot song about Halle Berry, so Lil Flip decides he's gonna do one too, about Kim Ho... I mean, Kim Kardashian.

The following is an EPIC FAIL.



Do the Kim Kardashian??? What does that entail? Having a shitty reality show? Stealing Sonya Norwood's credit cards? Unless you talking about making a sex tape with Ray-J or riding Reggie Bush's balogna pony, I'll pass.

I can't with this negro.

No comments: