Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

I was so sad today ya'll. When I heard the news, I turned into Fantasia...




I am so shocked. So if you don't get any peach cobbler for a while, I'm still mourning MJ's death and Celebrating his life. I would post all my favorite MJ videos, but there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many. So just enjoy watching him be a dancing machine.




And..... Remember The Time, just cause it's sooooo classic.



And watch Can You Feel It cause it was my shit.




Okay, let me stop, cause I can keep going forever. *sigh*

R.I.P Michael. Your music will live on forever.

2 comments:

Caress Lepore said...

Everytime I see Fantasia with her head back I think she is going ARRRGGGGHHH like Charlie Brown. But girl I turned into a big baby when I found out about Michael. I was at work too. He will be missed and I loved that Dancing Machine video

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

Okay I know this is old but I CANNOT do the Fantasia pic! NOOOO!!!! LAWD NO!!!!