Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Network TV YT Fuckery

So I watched Jimmy Fallon's show last night. It was pretty good. I'ma need Jimmy Boy to work on the interview skills a little bit. He had Robert De Niro up there looking like he was saying "They shoulda neva gave this nigga a show" in his head. But having the Roots as the house band and Justin Timberlake as a guest didn't hurt. How funny was "Slow Jammin' The News"?!

Now, anyone that knows me knows I'm always conflicted on Saturday night about going out to the club. I always go... but I get sad for a quick minute that I can't watch Saturday Night Live while it's actually on live. (Thank goodness for DVR. I get home from the club and watch SNL every Saturday at like 4 in the am, or later depending on if I'm getting some of the medicine ;) ) And watching Jimmy last night made me just REALLY wanna watch one of my favorite SNL skits ever. It starts off slow but ends up being FUCKING HILARIOUS! If this doesn't make you laugh, nothing will.











RAOTFLMMFBACTFAIMATWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I saw that on a tweet. Rolling all over the floor laughing my mother-fu*kin black ass completely the fu*k, and I mean all the way, off! I think it's the ultimate LoL.)

No comments: