Friday, February 20, 2009

The Joke Stops Here

I took down every post I had up that made fun of Chris Brown and Rihanna after I saw the picture on TMZ of Rihanna right after the beating. Seeing that made shit REAL. I started to post it... but it's SUCH a blower. I mean, after seeing that picture, there was NOTHING I could think of to defend Chris. All I could think of was how much he needs his ass WHUPPED. Seriously. If you haven't seen it, and you'd like to, kindly direct yourself to TMZ.com.

Granted, this blog is dedicated to the funny and the fuckery, but I feel like seeing that picture makes you feel like showing a little more respect to the situation. That's what it did for me. Chris Brown better pray. It's gotta be niggas READY to beat his ass for this shit right here. SMH.

No comments: