Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wait a minute... Ain't that Brandy's Brother?

Anybody that knows me know I loathe the coonery that is those stupid ass Vh1 Flavor of Love spinoff shows. I watched FoL1 and 2. Even ILNY1, but after that, I couldn't take that shit anymore (I blame the introduction of Chance, one of the most ridiculous niggas I've ever seen on a TV screen). Fuckery, I can take. Coonery, not so much.

But then I heard my love Ray J was about to join the list of folks with these shows. I resolved I wouldn't watch. But I was fooling myself. I LOVES ME SOME RAY J. I liked him since he was D Money on Moesha. He was cute to me. Then he got older. Started looking better. Then I saw that sex tape, that stroke and those 10 inches and I was like YUP! He's on my list. So, I watch the show. Sue me.


Anyway, via Stylerazzi, the word on the curb is that the chick with the Mike Tyson face tattoo is pregnant with my boo's seed!! LAWD SAY IT AIN'T SOOOO!!!!!!!!

A spokesperson for Ray J's new TV dating show has dismissed allegations the R&B singer impregnated a contestant during filming, insisting there is "no truth" to the claims. The star, who has been romantically linked to Whitney Houston-has his own VH1 show, "For The Love of Ray J," in which he searches for his perfect woman.

But the reality program, which launched in the U.S. on February2nd, has already been struck by scandal, with former contestant Monica 'Danger' Leon alleging she is more than three months pregnant with the singer's child after falling for Ray J's charms.

(This is her last Sunday at the Grammy's. Does she look 3 months or so preggy to you? My mind won't let me see it.)


According to a news report, Leon bedded Brandy's little brother in November (08) -but has found herself with child after their condom broke and her contraception pill failed. She tells the tabloid, "I was locked in a mansion with him and 13 girls from October until the end of December. Toward the end of the first week of filming, we made love for the first time - and we slept together every night after that."

Leon-who is now engaged to marry rapper/actor Nick Cannon's brother Gabriel - allegedly told Ray J of her baby news, and the star is reportedly keen to get involved, but she is keeping him at bay because of his straying affections.

She adds, "I saw him playing around with other girls-making out with them and smacking their butts, and it made me sick to think he could be giving me their germs when he was kissing me."


However, a representative for the show has brushed off Leon's claims, saying: "We've been told that the story is not true."



Wait... Nick Cannon's little brother? WTF? How random is that? Anyway, only time will tell! If I had one wish, there wouldn't be a bit of truth to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW. Well after watching the first two episodes, it doesn't surprise me. They were feeling each other off the jump.

And i def wasnt tryna watch the show when I first heard of it, BUT it sadly drew me in for those 1st couple showings.

But lets be real. Ray J tryna find LOVE??? Uh... NO WAY.

Miss ya Hunni Bunni!
- Mahdi