Friday, April 24, 2009

I Take My Stanning VERY Seriously

.... But even I can admit when there's fuckery afoot when it comes to my beloved Knowles ladies.

I was supposed to be watching a midnight screening of "Obsessed" as we speak. But much to my EXTREME dismay, Gallery Place/ Chinatown movie theater here in this wretched land that is DC canceled the midnight showing and for some reason, NO THEATERS IN DC ARE SHOWING OBSESSED AT MIDNIGHT. SO I had to peruse these innanets to get a fix of my girlfriend, Beyonce Giselle Knowles Carter.

I love my mama, and I know my girlfriend loves her mama too. Hell, I adore Celestine Anne Beyince Knowles. How can I not???? I get biblical when I talk about Mama Tina. She begat my beloved girlfriend. Hell, Mama Tina and I even share a birthday. And I can just tell she's a down ass bitch and I love that about her. But I will not stand for the fuckery that is her appearance in this video.







DIDN'T YOU KNOW THE CAMERAS WERE ON CELESTINE???? SMH. She just looks HAGGARD. I am displeased.

No comments: