Monday, April 6, 2009

WTF Mondays

I grew up in a marching band loving house. My mama was a majorette in high school. I was on the dance line, and my sister was a majorette too. We went to every damn Battle of the Bands Atlanta had. If you're from Atlanta, you know there was like 50-11 of them hoes a year. We didn't care. We enjoyed the HELL out of them.

Anyway, I guess my sister was having majorette withdrawl or something the other day, cause she was on youtube watching videos of majorettes working the hell out of a baton. And I'll be damned if she didn't find the single most FIERCE YET HILARIOUS marching band performance I've EVER seen in all my 23 years on this earth.

CLICK HERE AND GET YOU A BIG ASS MUTHAFUCKIN PIECE WHORE!!!!

Embedding disabled, but just follow your nose. It'll be worth it cause the fuckery level is through the gahtdamn roof on this one!!! My week is MADE.

I'm SOOOOOO hitting that 0:53-0:58 in the club this week.

P.S. Why he look like the dude that played Young Roland in "The Wood"?!?!

6 comments:

Sunshyne said...

smdh

Beautifully Anonymous said...

He is a GOONETTE!

Unknown said...

GIRL!!!!!!!!! LOL! I busted out laughing in my office....real loud! That 0:53-0:58 is hilarious!

Unknown said...

No Matter what people say about him, he was enjoying the hell out of it, he had his fun, he had his spotlight and he smiled,that was his right!

She Hate Me said...

You know what?

As a Marching Band... well, look, let me say this.

He tore the spot DOWN.

The whole on fire thing? Brilliant. And if I EVER catch ANYBODY doing 0:53-0:58 in public and not on a field, we gonna fight.

For real. LOL

RoShine said...

Marching Band Flaming Twirler? He is Flaming in more ways than one...

Come get your Uncle!