Tuesday, April 14, 2009

End Of Damn Days- Praise Dance on the Pole

Check the blog roll for GOLD, but in case you've been under a rock and don't follow Fresh over at Crunk and Disorderly or my Twitter Twin's blog to get your Pop Culture Fix, get you a piece here!!!


I spotted this on those blogs. I just don't know how to feel about this. When I was growing up, my Sunday School teacher always said to make sure you use your talents to praise God. I'm pretty sure this is NOT what she had in mind. Now I know Ronnie and Trix said you gotta use what you got to get what you want, but I'm sure that doesn't include wanting to get into heaven! LoL. Jesus, take the wheel and drive me away from this foolishness!!!!!!!!



Diamond would not approve. Well, she might... she does wear all white these days like an angel.


P.S. I used to LOVE this song. I don't know if it'll ever be the same for me again.

P.S.S. I would love to see him go head to head on the pole with The Little Goonette.

No comments: